Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Market Research: The rise in the dollar exchange rate is easy to manipulate prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Market Research: The rise in the dollar exchange rate is easy to manipulate prices Empty Market Research: The rise in the dollar exchange rate is easy to manipulate prices

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2022, 5:20 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Market Research: The rise in the dollar exchange rate is easy to manipulate prices[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Omar Abdul Latif
    The Center for Market Research and Consumer Protection considered manipulation of citizen's power an "organized crime", calling for opening outlets that provide subsidized goods. The director of the center, Dr. Yahya Kamal Al-Bayati, said: The change in the exchange rates of the dollar led to a change in the prices of all goods, not just foodstuffs, indicating that the market witnessed stability when the exchange rate reached 120 thousand dinars per 100 dollars. Al-Bayati added that the rise in the exchange rate granted some weak-minded people the right to manipulate the markets, noting that the dollar rose by 18 percent, while the prices of goods in the markets increased by more than 25 percent. Al-Bayati promised the manipulation of the citizen's strength by some traders as an "organized crime", noting that this rise resulted in major problems, after the employee's salary was controlling the market and its decline.
    Al-Bayati stressed the need to monitor the markets periodically by the competent authorities in the Ministries of Interior and National Security and the Standardization and Quality Control Authority of the Ministry of Planning, calling on local authorities to open government outlets that provide subsidized goods for employees and earners.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 08 Oct 2024, 2:21 pm