Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing Fund: 35 million dinars loans to the districts of Baghdad without retroactive effect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Housing Fund: 35 million dinars loans to the districts of Baghdad without retroactive effect Empty Housing Fund: 35 million dinars loans to the districts of Baghdad without retroactive effect

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Aug 2014, 6:33 am

Housing Fund: 35 million dinars loans to the districts of Baghdad without retroactive effect

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -14 August / August: Minister of Construction and Housing Mohammad Darraji, on Thursday, raising the loan fund for housing districts of Baghdad to 35 million dinars.

Daraji said at a news conference at the headquarters of the ministry and the presence of the governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi, the head of the National Investment Commission, Sami al-Araji, the head of the Housing Fund Burhanuddin Bassam after the conclusion of the National Housing that he "has increased loan Housing Fund pan Baghdad from 30 million to 35 million dinars to her and to the districts of its subsidiaries after The solution was problematic limits of Baghdad between the Secretariat and the province and as of the first of next month, the loan will be 35 million dinars for the districts of Baghdad and not retroactively. "

He added: "During the five-year plan the recent construction of 1.485 million units between completed or nearing completion, and this means that through building permits issued for the construction of residential complexes that was by the ministry or provincial or KIA or citizens, we have this number between done or in progress and the need for residential real future that we want to accomplish and a half million and through a new five-year plan we are trying to accomplish. "

And between the edict "steady population growth will keep our deficit and clear in this area and we need a real revolution in order to bridge the actual need and we can provide residential units and tackle the housing crisis to a reasonable extent." Anthy.v.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:31 pm