Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a few hours ..altfoa 180 degrees for Ahakoa up with Abadi .. Mentfon on Power chairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a few hours ..altfoa 180 degrees for Ahakoa up with Abadi .. Mentfon on Power chairs  Empty In a few hours ..altfoa 180 degrees for Ahakoa up with Abadi .. Mentfon on Power chairs

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Aug 2014, 7:15 am

In a few hours ..altfoa 180 degrees for Ahakoa up with Abadi .. Mentfon on Power chairs 

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -15 August / August: He activists on social networking sites for their shock with changing attitudes of Iraqi politicians, including more than "speed of light" Sometimes, after he realized that the matter has been settled in favor of the Government of Haider al-Abadi.

Says activist Ahmed Abbas, in a comment on Facebook, "The former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who spoke over the past few days about the constitutional violation and the coup against legitimacy and filed a complaint appeal against the President Fuad Masum, on the grounds that he got more than 700 thousand votes and those votes will not give up rule never, and grab the job it will open the doors of hell on Iraq, did not wait long after the 48 hours of stabbing the legitimacy of assigning Abadi says he returned to withdraw my candidacy in favor of Abadi order to preserve the higher interests of the country. "
    Asks Abbas said, "We did not understand you will open doors of hell, now, or is it that the key to a secret al-Maliki close it before he steps down?".
    Someone commented on the publication Abbas said, "If it was from hell, we will open his militia scattered everywhere."
    He says a senior source involved in the session to prepare a statement to step down L / Iraq Presse /, that "al-Maliki realized that the attachment to power is no longer useless, and had the bulk of his attention focused on the exit statement in a face-saving", adding that "advisers and remained a keen supporter of the owners they ponder considered long in the text of the statement, which was not convincing in the end even close. "
    He adds markers surprising visible on his face, that "al-Maliki did not get the promised explicitly to assume the position of vice president of Abadi, who knows exactly opposition political components other for this proposal, including streams active in the National Alliance itself, all happened and he repeated in front of al-Maliki saying (God cream ").
    He continues, "The Maliki, who said in his resignation speech that he does not aspire to the position and that he would be a soldier to defend the country entrusted to the close of the Abadi pester the request of the powers of high office, and the response was always (God cream)."
    Smiling, he says that "al-Maliki right up with the depositors him Hanan al, which worked hard to form a bloc within the state law for the Ministry in the government-Abbadi, but did not catch, and the announcement of the near disintegration of the marriage, the Catholic head of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Ameri state law," noting that "the shock that re-Maliki the right path to a statement of support issued by the Dawa Party, the first on Wednesday, to reveal his support for the commissioning Abadi and commends the support of the National Alliance to him. "

Tweets in Twitter, which was raced time shift positions Amordon repeated phrase in the past few hours (180 degrees) to express surprise at the change of direction and intention of "kiss-Maliki" to "niche-Abadi."
    Perhaps the strangest thing I followed / Iraq Press / tweet in this regard, one of them when he said, "do not be surprised by closed-Maliki Evger politicians Mentfon Atjahm 180 degrees." Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:16 am