Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr calls on independent representatives to form the government within 15 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr calls on independent representatives to form the government within 15 days Empty Al-Sadr calls on independent representatives to form the government within 15 days

Post by Rocky Thu 05 May 2022, 5:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA 
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called today, Wednesday, for independent representatives to form a government within 15 days.
    Al-Sadr said in a tweet to him on his official account on Twitter, which was followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "after consulting with the allies in the Grand Alliance, I say: The current political process has three parties, the first party is the Great National Alliance, (the Alliance to Save the Homeland), which is a sponsor The national majority... But because of the Iraqi judiciary's decision to activate the blocking third, the majority government was delayed."
    He added, "The second party, the coordination framework calling for the consensus government...we gave it a deadline of forty days, and it failed to form the consensus government."
    He added, "The third party, the independent individuals in Parliament, we call on them to (independent formation) of no less than forty of them, away from the coordinating framework as a whole, who took his chance. The independents must join the larger coalition to form an independent government. We will inform them of some of its details later, and the larger coalition will vote Their government, including the Sadrist bloc, and in agreement with the Sunnis and Kurds of the alliance...the Sadrist movement will not have a participation in its ministers...provided that this be within a maximum period of fifteen days...in order to speed up the end of the people's suffering."
    And Mr. Al-Sadr added, "I also repeat my call to some of those whom we think well of in the coordination framework of the alliance with the Sadrist bloc... I hope from them to give priority to national interests over narrow interests and to get out of the neck of forced political obstruction as they express."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:32 pm