Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Important Files On The Table Of The Minister Of Oil’s Talks With French Energy And Economy.. Get To

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Important Files On The Table Of The Minister Of Oil’s Talks With French Energy And Economy.. Get To  Empty Important Files On The Table Of The Minister Of Oil’s Talks With French Energy And Economy.. Get To

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2022, 6:01 am

Important Files On The Table Of The Minister Of Oil’s Talks With French Energy And Economy.. Get To Know Them
    27/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail, revealed today, Friday, the planned production capacities of crude oil during the period from 2022 to 2028, which aims to reach 8 million barrels per day.
    A statement by his media office, interviewed by Earth News, stated that "this came during a meeting he held with officials in the French Ministries of Energy and Economy, and the meeting was attended by the delegation accompanying the Minister of Oil and the French ambassador in Baghdad, and a number of officials in the French Ministries of Energy and Economy."
    The minister said, according to the statement: "The meeting included a discussion of Iraq's potential capabilities in gas production after the completion and completion of plans to develop free gas fields in the governorates of Anbar and Diyala, in addition to investing gas associated with oil operations, and the possibility of enhancing these quantities produced for energy security." International”.
    The Minister of Oil referred to “the role that Iraq plays in OPEC Plus, as the second producer in OPEC, and it works with producers to achieve balance and stability. What is required in global markets, praising the development of bilateral relations with France in a way that serves common interests.
    It is reported that the Minister of Oil, accompanied by a high-level delegation, is holding talks in France in order to strengthen relations and cooperation, and to attract investments in the oil, gas and clean energy sectors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:36 am