Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament decision: tomorrow's meeting will vote on the permanent committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament decision: tomorrow's meeting will vote on the permanent committees Empty Parliament decision: tomorrow's meeting will vote on the permanent committees

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Aug 2014, 4:26 pm

Parliament decision: tomorrow's meeting will vote on the permanent committees

08/20/20140

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Announced the decision of the House of Representatives Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, Wednesday, that the hearing tomorrow will vote on the formation of permanent committees after the submission of the political blocs for their candidates, while the law favored the inclusion of the Federal Court and the issue of Base Speicher on the agenda. Ihsanoglu said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The meeting of the Council of Representatives on Thursday will vote on the permanent committees and the election of its members, after the submission of the political blocs for their candidates," noting that "the election of the heads of the committees will be postponed until after the formation of the government." Ihsanoglu added that "tomorrow's meeting will also see the completion of the discussion of the report of the displaced and suffering," likely "the inclusion of the Federal Court Act and the Base Speicher on the agenda of the Council." The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided on Tuesday, the Council adjourned to tomorrow, Thursday, after the postponement of the vote on the law of the Federal Court and read a statement on the situation of Amerli and World Youth Day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:02 pm