Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley Empty Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Aug 2014, 7:29 pm

Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley

(CNN) -- A video released by ISIS shows the beheading of U.S. journalist James Foley and threatens the life of another American if President Barack Obama doesn't end military operation
     s in Iraq.
    In the video posted Tuesday on YouTube, Foley is seen kneeling next to a man dressed in black. Foley reads a message, presumably scripted by his captors, that his "real killer'' is America.
    "I wish I had more time. I wish I could have the hope for freedom to see my family once again," he can be heard saying in the video.
    140819185638-tsr-acosta-white-house-reacW.H. reacts to journalist's beheading
    He is then shown being beheaded.
    "We have seen a video that purports to be the murder of U.S. citizen James Foley by (ISIS)," National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said. "The intelligence community is working as quickly as possible to determine its authenticity. If genuine, we are appalled by the brutal murder of an innocent American journalist and we express our deepest condolences to his family and friends. We will provide more information when it is available."
    Obama was briefed about the video, and "he will continue to receive regular updates," White House spokesman Eric Schultz said.
    ISIS has carried out executions, including beheadings, as part of its effort to establish an Islamic caliphate that stretches from Syria into Iraq. In many cases, ISIS -- which refers to itself as the Islamic State -- has videotaped the executions and posted them online.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:04 am