Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union Bank discusses with the Italian mission the banking facilitation for the entry of Italian comp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union Bank discusses with the Italian mission the banking facilitation for the entry of Italian comp Empty Union Bank discusses with the Italian mission the banking facilitation for the entry of Italian comp

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:23 pm

Union Bank discusses with the Italian mission the banking facilitation for the entry of Italian companies into Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Union Bank of Iraq, Ali Muften, discussed with the Deputy Head of the Italian Mission in Iraq in Baghdad, Alessandro Menini, the strengthening of banking cooperation between the bank and the mission.
    And the bank's media said in a statement that "the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Union Bank of Iraq, Ali Muften, received in his office the head of the Italian mission in Iraq in Baghdad, Alessandro Menini."
    The meeting discussed "in the presence of the Commissioner-General Nabil Al-Abadi, the joint cooperation between the bank and the embassy in various fields, in addition to the process of opening bank accounts and statements of accounts for expatriates to Italy in accordance with the fundamental and legal controls and contexts, as well as opening horizons for cooperation with Italian companies and the possibility of their entry into the Iraqi market."
    The Chairman of the Board of Directors presented the bank's shield to the head of the Consular Department in appreciation of his visit to the Union Bank of Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 am