Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor clarifies the mechanism of work for the calculation of the Chinese agreement pro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor clarifies the mechanism of work for the calculation of the Chinese agreement pro Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor clarifies the mechanism of work for the calculation of the Chinese agreement pro

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2022, 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA - Nassar Al-Hajj
    , Advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, explained, today, Thursday, the mechanism of work for the Iraqi-Chinese agreement projects account, while noting that the Central Bank manages the account under the supervision of an international auditing company.
    Saleh told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "important financial resources were accumulated after they were deposited in the account of the Chinese agreement projects, which was established under the annex to the cooperation agreement between Iraq and China, in which the revenues of exports of 100,000 barrels per day of Iraqi crude oil exported to China are deposited," noting That "the money is allocated to the projects of the Chinese agreement."
    He added, "The operations of depositing money and withdrawing from the account are continuing for the benefit of the projects concluded within the agreement," noting that "
    Saleh stated that "the account is managed very carefully by the Central Bank of Iraq, and the financial operations are audited by the major international financial auditing companies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:29 pm