Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan and Tivon "Necessary Powers: Tuesday 7-12-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan and Tivon "Necessary Powers: Tuesday 7-12-2022 Empty MilitiaMan and Tivon "Necessary Powers: Tuesday 7-12-2022

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jul 2022, 5:33 pm

[size=30]MilitiaMan and Tivon "Necessary Powers: Tuesday 7-12-2022[/size]
    KTFA:
    Samson:  A deputy explains the absence of legislation in Parliament
    11th July, 2022
    The State of Law coalition explained, on Monday, the absence of legislation from the House of Representatives.
    The representative of the coalition, Faisab Al-Naeli, said in an exclusive interview with Mawazine News, that most of the legislation comes from the government, and that the latter is now a caretaker that does not have the right to send any law to the House of Representatives.
    He added that. except for legislation that has not been resolved, such as the oil and gas law and some controversial laws that need political consensus and resolve the government's file because of its importance not to challenge it and to be passed and applied by the government.

MilitiaMan:  As I have shown in many times now, as have others that the Supreme Judicial Council stated specifically that there is no such thing implicitly in the constitution as a care taker government. It is merely a contextual matter of being one. It is not implicit at all.
    To keep stating that the present government is a caretaker government is not implicitly correct and stating as such will not make that fact go away. Therefore using terms out side of for instance powers the Prime Minister has is correct if one uses, "necessary powers". That is the JSC words.. Not full powers or anything similar.
    Necessary powers is how it was worded.. Those powers are for to be used during emergency.. Time of war or crisis. They are in a constitutional crisis. Thus, as Tivon states in the EFSl (Emergency Food Security Law) there are necessary powers that have been given to the PM.
    So if we close in on what is said in the article above we can see evidence that supports Kahdimi has the powers to complete the HCL..  (Hydro Carbon Law or also called Oil and Gas Law)
    The present government (they use caretaker) doesn't have the right to send any law to the HOR (House of Representatives?) or do they.. They do. Notice the use the word "EXCEPT"? Key word. They can and likely will resolve the  oil and gas law, as it is a part of the White Papers and is for the needs of the citizens... The emergency security food law has the white papers in it. 
    Lets not lose sight of what we have been saying and Tivon has been hammering home.  The PM has the necessary powers to get things done. HE has the powers to dissolve the HOR. Sadr, knows that. So do we if one reads the data. We might want to be careful with the part about we have the arms to sign into law. The HCL may have been in the first session that was done late on the 06/23/2022 (15 day) or just before 07/06/2022 the day of the EFSL being published in the gazette.
    As for the HCL, they'll activate it all at the same time they do everything else. Just, as they will the ports, borders, clearing systems, etc..
    We know that only the Iran payment apparently was distributed to date. Therefore, we can surmise this period we are in, is a convergence. A possible CBI and GOI convergence that has ground work not necessarily spoke of directly in the works. 
    The SJC specifically wrote about what can be done and the specific meaning of terms for a reason. That reason is to be on public record with and for the citizens. During this government we have today, will be the government Frank speaks of on the call.
    It is the government with the "necessary powers" that is in charge today and will be going forward for some time.
    I suspect that there will be an announcement of a seated government, as the same in place today, as Kahdimi has the power to dissolve the parliament, thus, those in place today along side for PM Kahdimi will lead until the next one is formed.
    Keep in mind that the file of the HCL above states that  due to it's importance it can be legislated by the present government and that is under the PMs control due to aforementioned "necessary powers".. imo
    The SJC spoke about it in February 2022 and June 2022.. We shall see what happens in respect to this sooner or later.. I suspect sooner than.. To the far bottom... I beg to differ and show links regularly too, even the article above supports that PM K has authority.. imo lol ~ MM

--------------------------------------------------
    Tivon:  "What have I been telling you all? The EFSL is for stalled laws and projects. We got one major obstacle out of the way by having the EFSL published in the Gazette. Now we need to give it legs so the citizens can run with it. Right now we have the arms to sign it into law. But the heads need to come together during the session and use the constitutional powers to ensure its passed and voted on. This is where the Purchasing Power for the citizens lie.
    Do they have to wait to reinstate until the Oil & Gas Law is done? I wouldn't explicitly say so. But' securing this particular law can contribute to the citizens having PP out the gate from the onset of the CBI releasing the rate on the same day or week which would prompt them to turn in their 3 zero notes at a much faster pace.
    But why wouldn't they without the Oil & Gas Law if they now have an international operational rate? I presume the citizens are aware of the extra bonus every month on top of their income would be a welcoming gift. So aside from that the price of goods & services will be fair and affordable given that the IQD/USD pairing would be equal. But the extra incentive to spend money you didn't have to work for as an allowance every month can boost spending tremendously.
    Which is the goal that would expedite the phasing out of the old notes. Blitz Play coming up. IMO ~ Tivon
     ----------------
    Godlover:  K lacks authority & backing at many levels as the articles have been saying. I do however believe K is setting things up for the next government. ~ " Godlover
    Tivon:  Right, you caught on to the specific wording used to justify the powers that the PM has. You noticed they referenced the Oil & Gas Law a stalled law?
    What have I been saying for the past few months? That the EFSL was designed to to pick up on what they wanted to do with the 2021 budget. Why? Because there were "Stalled Laws" that never got voted on last year which includes....drum roll please' The HCL!
    Which gives the PM the authority to enact it once it is voted on because it is tied directly into "Citizens Entitlements" which is a part of the Constitution. Which is why they were able to get Kurdistan to sign over the oil contracts sense it violates the constitutional Entitlements/Paragraphs in the EFSL that Mazhar Muhammad Saleh spoke on when he stated that was the main reason the EFSL could not be challenged by the government. This is in writing.
    Explicitly. People asked why we didn't see a rate on the same day the EFSL was published. Which was never in the cards. They didn't go through all the trouble to legally revoke Kurdistan and then shoot themselves in the foot by reinstating the IQD prematurely before the Oil & Gas Law was enacted and lose out on trillions in the process.
    The EFSL is limited to this year. So the PM can not afford to put this Oil & Gas Law off into a future budget they are not sure will have this law as a priority like it is now under emergency powers. So he will short his country and reinstate without giving ultimate powers to his cabinet using the EFSL. IMO

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:06 pm