Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health recognizes: Problems accompanying the issuance of the international card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health recognizes: Problems accompanying the issuance of the international card Empty Health recognizes: Problems accompanying the issuance of the international card

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jul 2022, 4:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Health recognizes: Problems accompanying the issuance of the international card[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Health acknowledged that there are some complications that accompany the issuance of the international card. The ministry’s spokesman, Saif Al-Badr, said: “The international vaccination card is an international procedure agreed upon between Iraq and a number of countries, and it is one of the documents required for the traveler and evidence of receiving the vaccination dose of the Corona virus.” He added, "The ministry allowed it to be issued after receiving the first dose, but there were some complications that accompanied that, represented by the technical problem." Al-Badr indicated that "its issuance centers are located in all vaccination outlets, even the border ones, in which the Ministry of Health teams are located to facilitate these procedures."
    He called on "citizens to issue the vaccination card at an early date and not to wait days before travelling to issue it." And the spokesman for the Ministry of Health added that "all the doses that the citizen receives are recorded in this card, and its issuance is not required to take a third or fourth dose unless there are conditions for that." by the country of destination of the traveler.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:52 pm