Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance begins to launch financing the salaries of state employees for the month of August

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance begins to launch financing the salaries of state employees for the month of August Empty Finance begins to launch financing the salaries of state employees for the month of August

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Aug 2022, 6:54 am

Finance begins to launch financing the salaries of state employees for the month of August

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Finance has launched the financing of the salaries of state employees for the month of August.
    A statement by the ministry, received by the Iraqi News Agency, stated that “the Accounting Department in the Ministry of Finance started today, to launch the financing of the salaries of ministries and entities not affiliated with a ministry for the current month of August,” noting that “the Accounting Department resumed, as of today, to finance the salaries of state employees for all ministries and entities not affiliated with a ministry for a month.” Father".
    The ministry called, according to the statement, "all spending units of the ministries to review the ministry's headquarters / the Accounting Department and according to the approved review schedule for the purpose of starting the financing procedures."

86 . views
    Added 08/15/2022 - 11:54 AM
    Update 08/15/2022 - 2:51 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:33 am