Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers following the implementation of the strategic plan f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers following the implementation of the strategic plan f Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers following the implementation of the strategic plan f

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Aug 2014, 7:54 am

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers following the implementation of the strategic plan for the first half of 2014

08/24/2014 15:00

I followed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the implementation of the vocabulary of the strategic plan during the first half of 2014, through access to a report prepared for it. This came during the weekly meeting of the Council of the General Secretariat which was chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail and the presence of his deputy, Dr. Farhad grace of God Hussein and Deputy Secretary for Administrative and Financial Affairs Obaid replace Freeh and Assistant Secretary for ministries and provinces Rahman Issa Hassan, and general managers of the departments of the Secretariat and their assistants.

This represents the strategic goals of the General Secretariat for the years (2014-2017) upgrading the system of financial, administrative, and according to the best international practices and standards, and to support the government's decision and institutional performance, and reform of the administrative system and the country's financial development and public policies. And upgrading the relationship between the government and the citizen and civil society organizations. According to the balanced performance matrix that projects and initiatives in the external environment is Maitalq the decisions of the Council of Ministers and sectoral committees and draw political and institutional performance and the citizen and civil society. In the financial sector, the plan seeks to achieve a balance on the basis of programs, performance and control system efficiently. In the environment there are internal goals is the shift towards e-government and review procedures and achieve a comprehensive quality. In the framework of learning and growth, the Alaolulyat was capacity building in line with the requirements of the implementation of the plan and the job description. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:55 pm