Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls for the establishment of rehabilitation and entertainment centers for people with spe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls for the establishment of rehabilitation and entertainment centers for people with spe Empty A deputy calls for the establishment of rehabilitation and entertainment centers for people with spe

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2022, 6:55 am

[size=45][size=41]A deputy calls for the establishment of rehabilitation and entertainment centers for people with special needs[/size]
    3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member of Parliament Aziz Sharif Al-Mayahi called on the government and the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to develop an integrated plan to establish rehabilitation and entertainment centers for people with special needs in the governorates.
    Al-Mayahi said in a statement to his media office, "The segment of people with special needs represents an important and human part of society, and we have witnessed in the recent period the expansion of the area of ​​this segment and the increase in its numbers, which needs special attention, which is matched by a clear neglect in placing privacy in dealing with this segment, especially in poor governorates." “.
    Al-Mayahi added, "The children of this group need to create an environment for them that contributes to the development of their mental and physical skills and compensate them for the state of weakness in their bodies, especially patients (autism), which has become a phenomenon that affects many children."
    He pointed to "the importance of finding a mechanism and an integrated plan from the relevant authorities in order to establish rehabilitation and entertainment centers for them by supporting the allocations of the Ministry of Labor in the next budget or any new legal legislation related to the financial aspect to achieve this humanitarian and moral goal, which unfortunately has not been highlighted throughout previous years.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:32 pm