Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

99 million barrels.. Iraq's revenues from oil sales exceed 10 billion dollars in July

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

99 million barrels.. Iraq's revenues from oil sales exceed 10 billion dollars in July Empty 99 million barrels.. Iraq's revenues from oil sales exceed 10 billion dollars in July

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2022, 5:01 am

99 million barrels.. Iraq's revenues from oil sales exceed 10 billion dollars in July

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad

On Thursday, the Iraqi Oil Ministry announced the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of July, indicating that the revenues exceeded 10 billion dollars .
    The Ministry of Oil Marketing Company SOMO said in a statement that, according to the final statistics issued, the amount of crude oil exports for the month of July amounted to 102 million and 385 thousand and 49 barrels, with revenues of 10 billion and 368 million and 352 thousand dollars .
    And she added, "The total quantities of crude oil exported for the month of July from oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to 99 million and 965 thousand and 94 barrels, while the quantities exported from Kirkuk oil through Ceyhan port were 2 million and 344 thousand and 536 barrels, while the quantities exported from Baiji refinery to Jordan 75,419 barrels of oil," noting that "the average price per barrel amounted to 101,268 dollars ."
    And it indicated that "the exported quantities were loaded by 35 international companies of different nationalities, from the ports of Basra, Khor Al-Amaya, the mono-buoys on the Gulf and the Turkish port of Ceyhan ."

60 . views
    Added 08/25/2022 - 10:47 AM
    Update 08/25/2022 - 12:53 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 12:38 am