Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leaks series in Iraq: a new audio recording exposes corruption files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leaks series in Iraq: a new audio recording exposes corruption files Empty Leaks series in Iraq: a new audio recording exposes corruption files

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Aug 2022, 5:29 am

[size=47]Leaks series in Iraq: a new audio recording exposes corruption files[/size]

Baghdad

Safa Al Kubaisi

[size]
    August 27 2022

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A third leak of the former governor of Salah al-Din, head of the "People's Party" Ahmed al-Jubouri (Facebook)
    +Line-
    As part of the series of leaks taking place in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , the Iraqi journalist Ali Fadel published a new audio recording attributed to the former governor of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (northern Iraq), head of the "People's Party" Ahmed al-Jubouri, known as (Abu Mazen). beneficiaries.
    This is the third leak concerning (Abu Mazen), as a video clip was first leaked showing the former Minister of Industry Saleh al-Jubouri swearing an oath on a copy of the Noble Qur’an in front of the same person to put the ministry at his disposal (Abu Mazen), followed by an audio recording of the sale and purchase of positions for judges. The Supreme Judicial Council in Iraq has opened an investigation into it.

In the third recording, Abu Mazen talks to a person called (Bakht) and asks him to transfer $50,000, or at least $30,000. ...), now transfer the amount and call me, and coordinate with Qusai, so that I can buy gifts."
    One of the callers appears talking with Abu Mazen, who calls him “the leader,” explaining to him the details of one of the projects, saying: “The project is as follows. And after him, an instrument of 3 unspent, and this instrument clears the (humbled) account,” noting, “It remains in the project 14.”
    He added, "I agreed with (Al-Halawi) that he would take 7 of them, and give us 7, and among the 7 we get is my amount, which they spent before Eid, and it was for old transformers, and we wanted to take from him armored cars for members and transformers for the deductions project, and we have an obligation In which".
    And he added in this context: "We agreed that the 14 is pure and there is nothing for anyone in it, (Khusha) whose account is with the remaining check with 3 and after it is not disbursed. humbled).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=12]Arabic reports

[/size]

The judiciary did not comment on the latest leak, nor did it announce any preliminary results from the investigation of previous files, including the files attributed to former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which represent a threat to societal security.
    And the Iraqi journalist Ali Fadel had finished publishing, in late July, all the leaks about al-Maliki, by publishing a full 48-minute leaked meeting minutes, with a number of leaders and members of a militia calling itself the "Al-Baqi' Imams Brigade", and it is active in the border province of Diyala. With Iran, eastern Iraq.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:35 pm