Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama: Daash cancer in Iraq, Syria and eradicate it will not be easy, but justice will be applied

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama: Daash cancer in Iraq, Syria and eradicate it will not be easy, but justice will be applied Empty Obama: Daash cancer in Iraq, Syria and eradicate it will not be easy, but justice will be applied

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 4:11 pm

Obama: Daash cancer in Iraq, Syria and eradicate it will not be easy, but justice will be applied

Tuesday, 26 August 2014 21:28

[Follow-Where]

Pledged to President Barack Obama on Tuesday to prosecute terrorists and gangs of killers Daash American journalist James Foley.

Obama said at a conference of the American Association for the veterans in Charlotte, North Carolina, said that "the elimination of the militant group in Iraq and Syria will not be easy," adding that "America does not forget, long sold us, and we be patient, and justice will be applied."

The president said that "the eradication of cancer such as Daash, will not be easy and will not be fast."

Obama, who ordered air strikes against Iraq in Daash Ausaha have to include Syria that he "will do whatever is necessary to prosecute those who harm Americans."

The American planes implementation of air strikes targeted sites gangs Daash terrorist concentrated mostly in the north of Iraq, specifically in the areas near the city of Arbil and the other surrounding Mosul Dam, where they exceeded these raids 90 raid and was an important factor in the restoration of Iraqi forces to control the dam strategic.

It is said that Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, is likely to be a war on Iraq Daash in the long term, while the head of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey Daash as more dangerous than al-Qaeda.

Hegel said in a joint news conference with Gen. Dempsey a few days ago in Washington, said "Our operations are affected negatively Daash We are working on a long-term strategy," likely to be "the war in Iraq with Daash also a long-term"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:00 pm