Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mazhar Muhammad Salih: Iraq achieved the highest growth rates in the Arab world this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mazhar Muhammad Salih: Iraq achieved the highest growth rates in the Arab world this year Empty Mazhar Muhammad Salih: Iraq achieved the highest growth rates in the Arab world this year

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:00 am

[size=46]Mazhar Muhammad Salih: Iraq achieved the highest growth rates in the Arab world this year[/size]
    Economie
    09:43 - 2022-10-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, explained the reasons that allowed Iraq to record the highest Arab growth rates this year, which exceeded nine percent, according to a report by the International Monetary Fund, describing this percentage as the highest in the history of Iraq.
    Saleh said that the reason for the growth achieved during one year, which is the highest in Iraq's history, is due to the increase in Iraq's exports by about one million barrels compared to the period of the emergence of the Corona pandemic, as well as the rise in oil prices, as well as the presence of a large reconstruction campaign in the liberated cities.
    He added that there is a fourth reason due to the activity of the digital communications sector and a fifth due to the initiative of the Central Bank, which amounted to nineteen trillion dinars and provided housing loans and support for youth projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am