Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

King of Saudi Arabia: The security and stability of Iraq is a fundamental pillar of the security and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

King of Saudi Arabia: The security and stability of Iraq is a fundamental pillar of the security and Empty King of Saudi Arabia: The security and stability of Iraq is a fundamental pillar of the security and

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Oct 2022, 5:20 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]King of Saudi Arabia: The security and stability of Iraq is a fundamental pillar of the security and stability of the region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Sunday, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz, inaugurated the work of the third year of the eighth session of the Shura Council, in the presence of His Highness Prince Muhammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince and Prime Minister.[/size]
    [size=45]In his speech before the Shura Council, the Saudi monarch stressed that Saudi Arabia is working hard to support, stabilize and balance oil markets, adding that the Kingdom is moving at an accelerated pace towards facing environmental challenges and climate change.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that the Kingdom was and still is a mediator of peace and a beacon of humanity for the entire world, and that it is committed to helping countries in need and affected by disasters and crises.[/size]
    [size=45]The Saudi monarch stressed that the security and stability of the Middle East requires finding a just and comprehensive solution to the Palestinian issue, adding that the security and stability of Iraq is an essential pillar for the security and stability of the region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:46 am