Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National forces: we have demanded the release of Sultan Hashim and amnesty for al-Hashemi and al-Iss

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National forces: we have demanded the release of Sultan Hashim and amnesty for al-Hashemi and al-Iss Empty National forces: we have demanded the release of Sultan Hashim and amnesty for al-Hashemi and al-Iss

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Aug 2014, 5:36 am

National forces: we have demanded the release of Sultan Hashim and amnesty for al-Hashemi and al-Issawi

9:53: 08/30/2014

Khandan -ali Naji MP for the coalition of national forces and member of the delegation negotiating Khaled Mafraji, for that alliance called the National Alliance passage of the amnesty law and amnesty for former Vice-President Tareq al-Hashemi and former Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi and the release of the defense minister in the previous regime Sultan Hashim. said Mafraji in a statement to "Khandan", "The national forces group presented demands within the bargaining chip that represent the demands of the people of the provinces Almentvdh as well as the rest of the Iraqi citizens," adding that "among the demands the adoption of the amnesty law which will include those who have not resolved their papers," noting that "If the law is passed, it will include the release of Sultan Hashim, and amnesty for al-Hashemi and al-Issawi." and pointed out that "these demands represent the rights of citizens, as it does not violate the constitution," pointing out that "the National Alliance refused to agree to this demand."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:19 pm