Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Finance Committee determines the reason for the rise in the exchange rate of the d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Finance Committee determines the reason for the rise in the exchange rate of the d Empty The Parliamentary Finance Committee determines the reason for the rise in the exchange rate of the d

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Dec 2022, 5:03 am

[size=46]The Parliamentary Finance Committee determines the reason for the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar in the local markets[/size]
    Economie
    17:53 - 12-09-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed a measure by the Central Bank of Iraq to stabilize the exchange rate of the dollar in the local markets.
    Committee member Mustafa Al-Karawi said in a press statement: "The rise in dollar exchange rates is due to the recent Central Bank measures to close outlets and prevent the sale of currency to some private banks, which reduced the presence of hard currency in the market."
    He added, "From this week, sales will be increased to the outlets, and after we contacted the governor of the Central Bank, he assured us that the exchange rate situation will stabilize in the next week, and the dollar will return to its normal position from 1480 or 1470 dinars to the dollar."
    Economists attributed the recent rise in the exchange rate of the dollar in the local markets to the central bank stopping 14 banks from entering the currency auction behind the rise in dollar prices in the local markets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:06 am