Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani to the participants in the Arab-Chinese summit: I invite you to economic openness to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani to the participants in the Arab-Chinese summit: I invite you to economic openness to Iraq Empty Al-Sudani to the participants in the Arab-Chinese summit: I invite you to economic openness to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Dec 2022, 5:37 am

Al-Sudani to the participants in the Arab-Chinese summit: I invite you to economic openness to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Friday, during his speech at the Arab-Chinese Summit for Cooperation and Development, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani affirmed that the government will focus on developing the economy and providing services, announcing Iraq's support for strengthening relations of cooperation and friendship between Arab countries and China.
    In his speech, according to a statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office, Al-Sudani praised the importance of holding this summit and said: "It comes within a deep understanding of the international arena, so that we can adopt a balanced and complementary foreign policy that serves the interests of our peoples and countries and promotes stability and prosperity." 
    He added, "Iraq supports all efforts aimed at strengthening the steady relations of cooperation and friendship between the Arab countries and China," noting that "this summit is an opportunity for economic integration in our region by strengthening cooperation with China, and benefiting from Chinese experiences in various fields, without forgetting the experiences of Fighting poverty and epidemics, developing agriculture in salt water, and efforts to combat desertification. 
    He pointed out that "Iraq has long-standing relations with China that have gained a growing amount of interest and development over the past years at the governmental and popular levels," noting that "Iraq is looking forward to strengthening partnership within the Belt and Road Initiative, and within the fields of investment, energy and infrastructure projects." 
    Al-Sudani stressed that "our steps in the next stage will focus on a number of areas, including: developing the economy and providing services, and I invite you today to open up the economy to Iraq, as it represents a promising environment for investment, and has important human and material success ingredients."
    He pointed out that "our region is the heart of the world and the link between the continents of Asia, Africa and Europe, and occupies a distinguished strategic position in the field of energy, and Iraq is the center of this region historically and culturally, and among the most important oil-exporting countries in the world." 
    The Prime Minister affirmed Iraq's keenness on the stability of the global economic system through its role as a founding member of OPEC, noting that "we aim with our partners to achieve stability in oil production and prices in a way that achieves the balanced interests of producers and consumers." 

Views 486
    Added 12/09/2022 - 7:23 PM
    Updated 12/10/2022 - 1:37 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:09 am