Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decision of Parliament: there is a consensus to merge funding 2014 and 2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decision of Parliament: there is a consensus to merge funding 2014 and 2015  Empty Decision of Parliament: there is a consensus to merge funding 2014 and 2015

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 am

Decision of Parliament: there is a consensus to merge funding 2014 and 2015 

Tarikh square:: 2014/9/4 11: 49 am 

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} House decision, revealed on Thursday, a unanimous merge funding 2014 and 2015.
    The Attorney said Niazi architecture or hyperbole to {forat news} to sensitive budget was supposed to take over Parliament in yesterday's meeting synopsis about the budget from the Federal Government through the Minister of finance agency hosting purely net debt but the repercussions of crisis victims the Spyker in the corridors of the House led to the postponement of the budget and preference for discussing victims of massacre "Spyker.
    He said "all the views gathered almost merge funding 2014 and 2015."
    The Government will send a draft federal budget for 2014 to Parliament for approval.
    The Deputy Minister of the Kurdistan Alliance Wednesday expressed surprise at the delay sent a draft federal budget for 2014 to Parliament for endorsement. reflected the "surprising disable Government send a draft budget to Parliament for approval and it unknown reasons" was supposed to host Finance Minister, but the meeting failed to materialize, according to the information available, the draft budget the Government has done, and we don't know why they didn't send to now. "
    He was House speaker, Salim Al-jubouri, was denied on August 31 last any intention of merging or moving the federal budget in 2014 to next year. "finished 8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:33 pm