Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international move to create a database and count the numbers of missing persons in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An international move to create a database and count the numbers of missing persons in Iraq Empty An international move to create a database and count the numbers of missing persons in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:53 am

An international move to create a database and count the numbers of missing persons in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-25 05:22
    Font

Shafaq News/ The International Committee for Missing Persons revealed, on Sunday, an international move with the Iraqi government to establish a database to count the numbers of missing persons in Iraq.

"The number of missing persons before and after the war against ISIS is inconsistent, and there are no real numbers for them, and one of the most important reasons for this is the lack of a database with the Iraqi government," Fawaz Abdul Abbas, the deputy head of the Iraq mission for the ICRC, told Shafaq News agency.
    He added, "We in the committee are working with government agencies to create a database and count the numbers of missing people according to the times and dates of their disappearance."
    "There are many parties working to count the numbers of missing persons in Iraq, and we, in coordination with the Human Rights Office in the Council of Ministers, are working on completing the file of missing persons and counting their numbers," Abdul Abbas added.
    It is noteworthy that hundreds of Iraqi civilians and military personnel went missing years ago during the period of the emergence of Al-Qaeda and then ISIS, in addition to the loss of people at the hands of organized crime gangs.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:16 am