Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani opens a nuclear medicine center in Basra (photos)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani opens a nuclear medicine center in Basra (photos) Empty Al-Sudani opens a nuclear medicine center in Basra (photos)

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2022, 4:16 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani opens a nuclear medicine center in Basra (photos)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-26 | 04:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Monday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani inaugurated the Al-Kawthar Center for Nuclear Medicine in Basra Governorate.

Al-Sudani's media office said in a statement to Al-Sumaria News, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani inaugurated the Al-Kawthar Center for Investment Nuclear Medicine in Basra Governorate."

Al-Sudani affirmed that "the health file in Iraq is a priority in the government program, and stressed the government's determination to provide basic health and medical services to citizens."

It is noteworthy that the Al-Kawthar Center for Nuclear Medicine in Basra is the first center specialized in the production of radioactive isotopes for medical purposes. It provides advanced diagnostic services at the level of Iraq and the region. It is equipped with modern devices and technologies to treat cancer patients and diagnose early cases of cancer. It has been equipped with the latest cyclotron reactor Produced by the American company General Electric, the world leader in this field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:19 pm