Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kuwaiti company files a lawsuit against the governor of Najaf. Document

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kuwaiti company files a lawsuit against the governor of Najaf. Document Empty A Kuwaiti company files a lawsuit against the governor of Najaf. Document

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:59 am

A Kuwaiti company files a lawsuit against the governor of Najaf. Document

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-31 02:02
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Kuwaiti company "Al-Aqiq" filed a lawsuit against the governor of Najaf, Majed Al-Waeli, regarding its financial dues, as it was the investment company for the international airport in the province previously.

And it was stated in an official letter issued by the Judicial Council / Presidency of the Baghdad Appeal Court / Karkh, that it was decided to set the morning of January 15, 2023, as the date for the pleading in the lawsuit filed by Al- Aqeeq Company, inviting the governor to appear before this court on the date, and when he did not appear or send A representative will plead in absentia in accordance with the law
    It is noteworthy that Al-Najaf International Airport was opened in 2008 by former Prime Minister Nuri Al-Maliki through the investment method of the Kuwaiti Al-Aqeeq Company.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:30 pm