Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House: Telephone discussions between Biden and the Sudanese dealt with several files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House: Telephone discussions between Biden and the Sudanese dealt with several files Empty The White House: Telephone discussions between Biden and the Sudanese dealt with several files

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:47 am

The White House: Telephone discussions between Biden and the Sudanese dealt with several files

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-03 01:51
    Font

Shafaq News/ The White House said that US President Joe Biden discussed, during a phone call, with the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, "regional developments."
    The statement added that Biden "affirmed the United States' commitment to the strategic framework agreement with Iraq, and praised the prime minister's efforts to strengthen Iraq's sovereignty and independence."

He continued, "The two leaders renewed their commitment to ensuring that ISIS will not be able to threaten the Iraqi people again or regional and international security."
    The statement stated, "President Biden took the opportunity of the Jordanian monarch's visit to the White House to invite him to join the call, and King Abdullah II affirmed Jordan's support for Iraq, including through joint strategic infrastructure projects."
    It is noteworthy that King Abdullah II discussed with Biden, during their meeting at the White House, on Thursday, "mechanisms of cooperation between Jordan and the United States to enhance stability in the region and reduce escalation in the Palestinian territories."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:16 am