Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Commerce is preparing to launch the "electronic ration card"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Commerce is preparing to launch the "electronic ration card" Empty The Ministry of Commerce is preparing to launch the "electronic ration card"

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2023, 5:52 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

BAGHDAD - IQ  

The Minister of Commerce, Atheer Al-Ghurairy, confirmed, on Saturday, that the stores are full of subsidized foodstuffs, while announcing the imminent generalization of the electronic ration card experiment in the governorates.

Al-Ghurairy said in a statement, followed by IQ NEWS, "We are launching a major campaign to pump table eggs, milk, chicken and flour into the markets, according to the directives of the Prime Minister. In the coming weeks, larger quantities will be pumped with the aim of creating balance in the market, and diversifying resources with the finest quality."

He added, "The campaign included the launch of more than one truck loaded with tens of thousands of tons as a start," stressing that "the stores are full, and entry into the market will be according to price indices, with the aim of supporting the private sector, not competing with it."

He pointed out that "these items are subsidized with the aim of creating balance in the market, and they differ from the ration card or the food basket, which represents the state's continuous support at symbolic prices that reach limited rates and quantities."

The minister indicated, "The ministry started with the electronic card in Najaf Governorate, and within a few weeks the issue will be resolved by generalizing the experiment to all governorates, which is a real shift in the manner of services provided to the citizen through the electronic card."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:44 am