Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani announces the continuation of plans for financial inclusion and digitization in banking tr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

plans - Al-Sudani announces the continuation of plans for financial inclusion and digitization in banking tr Empty Al-Sudani announces the continuation of plans for financial inclusion and digitization in banking tr

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2023, 5:19 am

Al-Sudani announces the continuation of plans for financial inclusion and digitization in banking transactions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, confirmed the continuation of plans for financial inclusion and digitization of banking transactions.
    The media office of the Prime Minister stated in a statement that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani received a delegation from the international company, Visa, for electronic payment cards."
    During the meeting, Al-Sudani expressed "the government's determination to implement reform, proceed with plans for financial inclusion and digitization of banking transactions, and upgrade them, to meet international standards and specifications in force at an international level."
    He stressed that "the government's steps in this field will facilitate financial transactions for citizens, reduce time and strengthen the umbrella of the law by implementing controls that combat money laundering."
    For their part, representatives of Visa indicated their "comprehensive support for the government's plan to publish points of sale with electronic cards (POS), the steps of the Central Bank of Iraq, and the government program seeking more flexibility in economic transactions, while raising the level of efficiency and legal compliance."

Views 90
    Added 02/28/2023 - 11:28 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:07 pm