Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani presents to the President of the Republic the most important challenges facing his governm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani presents to the President of the Republic the most important challenges facing his governm Empty Al-Sudani presents to the President of the Republic the most important challenges facing his governm

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 4:40 am

Al-Sudani presents to the President of the Republic the most important challenges facing his government[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 20:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, received the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, to discuss the most important issues and files at the national level.
    A statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office, received by (Baghdad Today), said, "During the meeting, they discussed the most prominent challenges facing the government's plans and programs seeking to strengthen the economy, and the importance of expediting the approval of the general budget law to implement the items of the government program, which flows into the implementation of programs and service projects for citizens." ".
    The statement added, "The meeting witnessed a review of the priorities adopted by the government in order to improve the living conditions and services for all Iraqis in all governorates."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:18 pm