Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We are taking steps to amend the salary scale of state employees in order to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: We are taking steps to amend the salary scale of state employees in order to  Empty Parliamentary Finance: We are taking steps to amend the salary scale of state employees in order to

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 4:03 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: We are taking steps to amend the salary scale of state employees in order to achieve justice[/size]
    Economy
    14:47 - 2023-03-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced that the salaries of the lower grades will increase according to the new scale by 150 percent, while indicating that the new law will grant 50 percent allowances to all employees.
    The head of the committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, said in a press statement, "We are taking steps to amend the salary scale of state employees to achieve justice," noting that "the new salary scale is currently presented to a committee of experts to give a final opinion, and then it will be transferred to the Council of Ministers for approval."
    He added, "The increase in the salaries of the lower grades according to the new scale will be 150 percent," noting that "the minimum nominal salary (the tenth grade) will be 425,000 dinars."
    "Under the new law, 50 percent living allowances will be granted to all employees," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:46 pm