Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain directs its branches to simplify procedures for citizens' transactions and to bypass red

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain directs its branches to simplify procedures for citizens' transactions and to bypass red Empty Al-Rafidain directs its branches to simplify procedures for citizens' transactions and to bypass red

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 6:23 am

Al-Rafidain directs its branches to simplify procedures for citizens' transactions and to bypass red tape
    • Time: 03/14/2023 08:17:39

• Read: 1,014 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The General Administration of Al-Rafidain Bank urged all branches of the bank operating in Iraq to improve performance, gain customer satisfaction, and ease routine procedures during banking transactions.
    The media office of the bank said, in a statement, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that "the general administration of the bank directed all branches to the need to provide the best banking services in quality and quantity, which will reflect positively on the development and development of banking performance."
    And he stated, "The directives stressed the need to work to achieve customer satisfaction by leaving the routine procedures and establishing the best methods of dealing with customers known to the bank, with the need to take measures related to the degree of risk according to simplified criteria."
    The statement pointed out, "the need to use the simplest methods and procedures regarding the application of the principle (know your customer), as well as the speed of responding to the requests of importers, wholesalers and retailers, and the opening of bank accounts for them to conduct external transfers through the electronic banking platform."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:50 am