Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The budget did not reach us, and its deficit is very worrying

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The budget did not reach us, and its deficit is very worrying Empty Parliamentary Finance: The budget did not reach us, and its deficit is very worrying

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 5:34 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: The budget did not reach us, and its deficit is very worrying[/size]
    • Today 09:58

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Hussein Moanis, confirmed, on Saturday, that the committee did not formally review the budget, and it did not start studying the project and reviewing it, except for what was nominated for it. 
    Moanes said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that "the budget has reached the presidency of the Council, but it has not reached the Finance Committee until now." He added that there has been significant inflation in the budget for three consecutive years. 
    And he indicated that "the government curriculum talks about balancing a program, and what we have in our hands is a budget for three years, and when it reaches the Parliamentary Finance Committee, it will be discussed." 
    He added, "What we care about now is the oppressed and disadvantaged classes that have suffered from marginalization, whether civilian examiners or lecturers, as well as members of the popular crowd, and we seek to include them in the 2023 budget." 
    Stressing that "the financial deficit in the budget is very large and worrisome, which calls for stopping the study of the budget and reducing the deficit significantly." 
    And the deputy of the State of Law coalition, Jassim Al-Moussawi, has confirmed that passing the budget in parliament needs consensus among all political parties. End / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:15 am