Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hours after its approval, the first appeal against the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hours after its approval, the first appeal against the election law Empty Hours after its approval, the first appeal against the election law

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2023, 7:45 am

Hours after its approval, the first appeal against the election law
    • Time: 03/27/2023 14:19:54

• Read: 962 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} A leader in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan announced the Kurds' intention to challenge an article in the Kirkuk governorate in the election law.
    Shirzad Samad told {Euphrates News} agency, "The State Administration Coalition, without agreement with the Kurdish blocs affiliated with it, tried to keep Article (35) in the election law for Kirkuk with minor unconstitutional amendments to it after they were able to complete the quorum of last night's session without the blocs." Kurdish".
    He added, "The Kurds will appeal the aforementioned article to the Federal Supreme Court for its unconstitutionality, according to Court Decision No. 103 of 2019."
    The House of Representatives voted at dawn today, Monday, on the law of the third amendment to the House of Representatives, provincial and district elections law No. (12) of 2018. The aim of amending the law is “in implementation of the decisions of the 
    Federal Court, and for the purpose of holding free, fair and fair elections for the Iraqi Parliament and provincial councils that are not organized in province".

Raghad Daham

To view the text of the law .. click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:39 am