Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, emphasizes the need to continue the Iraqi parliament with the United Nations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, emphasizes the need to continue the Iraqi parliament with the United Nations  Empty Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, emphasizes the need to continue the Iraqi parliament with the United Nations

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Sep 2014, 4:38 am

Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, emphasizes the need to continue the Iraqi parliament with the United Nations Mission to take advantage of expertise

09/17/20140

Search Mr. Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, Vice-President of the House of Representatives today with a political adviser in the UN Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), Christian Botsoen the latest political developments and the most important field events and security and what is happening now from developments in Iraq and the region, and stressed its sovereignty in this meeting the need for cooperation and coordination between the Parliament Iraq and the United Nations Mission and the creation of appropriate mechanisms for the establishment of training courses and workshops to take advantage of international experiences and to make communication faster and more efficient, especially in the field of legislation and improve the performance of the House of Representatives, and his part Botsoen the importance of the continuation of this communication between the two parties and the willingness of the mission to provide what can be of support and aid to the Iraqi people and their government and help the displaced and rallying capabilities to fight terrorism out of this crisis, the two sides also agreed on the importance of unity of effort among all parties to build a democratic country, where security and stability.

Information Office of the Vice-President of the House of Representatives

Wednesday, 17/09/2014 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:57 pm