Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Speaker of Parliament Iaram Sheikh Mohammed: I strongly support any change of government in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Speaker of Parliament Iaram Sheikh Mohammed: I strongly support any change of government in  Empty Deputy Speaker of Parliament Iaram Sheikh Mohammed: I strongly support any change of government in

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 3:23 am

[size=32]Deputy Speaker of Parliament Iaram Sheikh Mohammed: I strongly support any change of government in the interest of the Iraqi people[/size]

02:59:08 18/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadannounced Deputy Speaker Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, for full support in the trend towards cabinet reshuffle in order to activate the role of government and state institutions, adding, "I strongly support any change of government in the interest of the Iraqi people and the choice of personalities efficient professional", came modern sovereignty during a meeting today in his office the US ambassador to Baghdad (Stuart Jones), was in the meeting reviewed the latest developments in the security and political situation and recent developments on the Iraqi arena and what is happening now from the events in the region and the continued efforts and joint cooperation between Baghdad and Washington in fighting al Daash terrorist and reduce the risk of these armed groups. Sheikh Mohammed stressed the need to discuss ways to contain the economic crisis in Iraq and the Kurdistan region due to lower global oil prices, and the importance of the resumption of relations between Baghdad and Erbil naturally to address the problems and outstanding issues between the two sides, stressing the need for continued support from the side American, which plays a pivotal role in the region, and our country is going through a difficult phase and we need to stand friendly countries to pass the crises and difficulties. for his part, Jones keenness of the United States to stabilize the situation in Iraq and the region, and the White House supports all the demands and aspirations of the Iraqi people, also stressed the US ambassador to proceed in providing military and logistical assistance and training Iraqi forces to continue the war against the terrorist Daash and the return of displaced people to their areas liberated.information Office of the Vice President of the CouncilWednesday, 02.17.2016 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:39 pm