Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, Vice-President of the House of Representatives to discuss with the Australian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, Vice-President of the House of Representatives to discuss with the Australian Empty Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, Vice-President of the House of Representatives to discuss with the Australian

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Sep 2014, 4:40 am

Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, Vice-President of the House of Representatives to discuss with the Australian Ambassador in

09/17/20140 

Browse Deputy Speaker Iaram Sheikh Mohammed with the Australian Embassy overall situation and the political and security developments on the Iraqi arena and ways to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries, and came during a meeting of sovereignty today, Ambassador of Australia in Baghdad (Lendl Sachs), and the price of Iaram Mohammed position the Australian Government to provide support Iraq, in particular that there are significant challenges in the security file and its repercussions on the political scene. For her part, Lendl her country's readiness to support the Iraqi forces and to create a modern and sophisticated programs to train soldiers in order to upgrade the capabilities of the Iraqi army, where he is standing in this difficult phase of fierce battles against terrorist groups Daash. Vice President of the Council also discussed with Ambassador conditions of the Iraqi community and Kurdish in Australia in order to check on them and see the conditions of their daily lives, especially there are a large number of Kurds currently employed doctors and a number of other students studying in universities, and in the context of the talk, he explained the importance of continued cooperation between Baghdad and Sydney to serve the common interests of the two friendly peoples.

Information Office of the Vice-President of the House of Representatives
    Wednesday, 17/09/2014 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:41 pm