Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bran chooses Baghdad to participate in the International Quds Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bran chooses Baghdad to participate in the International Quds Day Empty Bran chooses Baghdad to participate in the International Quds Day

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 am

[size=52]Bran chooses Baghdad to participate in the International Quds Day[/size]
    • Today 11:09

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad... 
    Today, Thursday, an informed source reported the arrival of a leading delegation from the Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement to the capital, Baghdad. 

The source said in a statement to Al-Maalouma agency, "A leadership delegation from the Islamic Jihad Movement, headed by Secretary-General Ziyad Al-Nakhala, arrived in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, on Wednesday evening, in response to an official invitation." 
    The source pointed out that "the call of the Palestinian delegation coincides with the commemoration of the International Quds Day tomorrow, Friday." 
    Tomorrow, Friday, dozens of ceremonies will be held to celebrate the International Quds Day (which falls annually on the last Friday of the blessed month of Ramadan), in various Iraqi cities, including Baghdad, the holy Karbala, the honorable Najaf, and Hilla; Where the Iraqi people will reaffirm their support for the Palestinian cause. Ended / 25 BC

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm