Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: support to keep my national security and regional coordination, however, the federal gove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: support to keep my national security and regional coordination, however, the federal gove Empty Kurdistan: support to keep my national security and regional coordination, however, the federal gove

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Sep 2014, 6:19 am

Kurdistan: support to keep my national security and regional coordination, however, the federal government

Published on Thursday, 18 September / September 2014 07:20

bbbareyybarey.jpgBAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - called the Kurdistan coalition forces, on Thursday, all the political blocs to stay away from interfering in the security files and regional coordination and imbedded Melvin of the exclusive powers of the federal government.

said coalition member, Abdul Bari Zebari's (IMN) that "The political blocs if identified formally positions of terrorism and left the federal government with the task of handling the issue of internal security and regional coordination in the field of security, the results will be positive in defeating terrorism." 

According to the constitution, the prime minister is the general commander of the armed forces and in charge in front of the House of Representatives about the security situation in across the country and manage the security institutions without interference from other parties in the Presidency and the House of Representatives. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:51 pm