Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

diplomatic source: Al-Maliki accused in six cases of French courts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

diplomatic source: Al-Maliki accused in six cases of French courts Empty diplomatic source: Al-Maliki accused in six cases of French courts

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Sep 2014, 7:16 am

diplomatic source: Al-Maliki accused in six cases of French courts

09/19/20140

Go Get Him
    Diplomatic source at the Iraqi Embassy in France, the presence of six charges against the Vice President Nouri al-Maliki in the French courts. The source said in his speech () that "some refugee families to France has filed six lawsuits in French courts against Nuri al-Maliki, adding that these charges, including the seizure of some real estate by his relatives and Aaútlh to favor private. He added, that the most important reason for these charges as the largest in the displacement and the displacement of minorities because the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. The French President Hollande Maliki refused to attend the lunch with Prime Aljkhoria Fuad Masum, two weeks ago because of the presence of those charges.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:14 pm