Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad sends 400 billion dinars to Kurdistan to pay the salaries of employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad sends 400 billion dinars to Kurdistan to pay the salaries of employees Empty Baghdad sends 400 billion dinars to Kurdistan to pay the salaries of employees

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2023, 7:27 am

[size=38]Baghdad sends 400 billion dinars to Kurdistan to pay the salaries of employees[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

May 6, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: A member of the Finance Committee in the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region, Sabah Hassan, confirmed, on Saturday, that the federal government, and specifically the Ministry of Finance, will send an amount of 400 billion dinars to the region in the middle of this week.
    Hassan said, "The Ministry of Finance and Economy in the regional government cannot pay the salaries of employees in the region due to the cessation of oil exports, and therefore it needs additional funds in order to be able to pay the salaries that were delayed."
    He added, "The Federal Ministry of Finance, according to information, will send during the middle of this week an amount of 400 billion dinars to the region, after which the regional government will start paying the salaries of employees."
    The Kurdistan region is witnessing a severe financial crisis that caused its inability to pay the salaries of employees after the decision to stop oil exports from the region to Turkey, which came after the Federal Ministry of Oil won a lawsuit in international courts.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:47 pm