Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The IMF expresses its "satisfaction" with the strategic priorities of the Iraqi Retirement Authority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The IMF expresses its "satisfaction" with the strategic priorities of the Iraqi Retirement Authority Empty The IMF expresses its "satisfaction" with the strategic priorities of the Iraqi Retirement Authority

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2023, 5:10 am

The IMF expresses its "satisfaction" with the strategic priorities of the Iraqi Retirement Authority

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Pension Authority and the State Employees Pension Fund discussed with the International Monetary Fund in Amman the Pension Authority's plans for administrative and financial reform.
    A statement by the Pension Authority stated, "The head of the Pension Authority, Maher Hussein Rashid, and the Director General of the Pension Fund, Haider Jassim Hamzah, attended the periodic meeting called for by the International Monetary Fund to discuss the progress made for the retirement sector in Iraq and to listen to the plans of the Pension Authority with regard to administrative and financial reform." .
    The statement added that the Chairman of the Pension Authority reviewed "the vision and mission of the Authority and the State Employees Pension Fund, the strategic priorities for the coming years, and the most important problems and obstacles that the Authority seeks to address."
    Representatives of the International Monetary Fund, according to the statement, expressed their "satisfaction with the strategic priorities, which represent a clear road map that can be translated into work programs with specific timelines in order to achieve financial sustainability." 

Views 135
    Added 05/29/2023 - 8:57 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:41 am