Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Spectrum Sami confirms its keenness to unify the budget accounts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Spectrum Sami confirms its keenness to unify the budget accounts Empty Spectrum Sami confirms its keenness to unify the budget accounts

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:24 am

[rtl]Spectrum Sami confirms its keenness to unify the budget accounts[/rtl]

economy  ,  05/06/2023 10:49  , Number of readings: 264 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, chaired a meeting on the unified treasury account, in which she announced the trend towards modernizing the financing accounts for the investment account and the current operating account, while confirming that the treasury system will contribute to improve the quality of the financial statements of banks.

The Ministry of Finance said in a press statement, "Sami chaired the consultative meeting on the requirements for designing and implementing the unified treasury account system, in the presence of the general managers of Al-Rafidain, Al-Rasheed, Al-Aqari, Industrial , Agricultural, Al-Nahrain Islamic Banks, and the Iraqi Trade Bank, the general manager of the accounting department, representatives of the above banks and a representative of the Office of Financial Supervision and the ministerial team concerned with the project.

And she added, "Sami, during the meeting, stressed the importance of doubling the work efforts of the sub-committees by obliging all spending units within the ministries and institutions to allocate allocations for them and not to exceed the ceilings of their accounts, to reduce cases of spending outside the controls, in addition to doubling the efforts of monitoring and auditing around them," indicating that "Sami confirmed that the system will contribute to improving the quality of banks' financial statements within the framework of applying international standards in auditing , control, transparency and risk management.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:09 am