Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the budget.. Representatives catch their breath during the legislative recess and return with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the budget.. Representatives catch their breath during the legislative recess and return with  Empty After the budget.. Representatives catch their breath during the legislative recess and return with

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2023, 4:28 am

[size=41]After the budget.. Representatives catch their breath during the legislative recess and return with four important laws[/size]

[size=45] 13 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tomorrow, the Iraqi parliament will enter a legislative recess that will last for a month, then it will resume its duties in the second legislative term of the second legislative year, as it intends to include four “important” laws on its agenda, according to one of the representatives.
    The representative, Muhammad Al-Shammari, said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, that “the parliament, after approving the tripartite budget law, will enter tomorrow, Tuesday, in the recess of the legislative term, which lasts for one month, and then resume its sessions again,” pointing out that “There are important laws awaiting their enactment, especially the oil and gas laws and the Federal Court.”
    He added, "Parliament will resume its work with several laws that have been deferred for years, and the reason is that they are not subject to political agreement between the blocs."
    He continued, "The laws that the parliament will work to legislate in the second legislative term are: oil and gas, the Federal Court, information crimes, and the amendment of the House of Representatives elections law," noting that "all these legislations need political consensus."
    Yesterday, the House of Representatives ended its first legislative session of the second year, approving Iraq's tripartite budget, after months of tensions, disagreements, and anticipation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:33 pm