Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be implemented within the next two weeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be implemented within the next two weeks Empty Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be implemented within the next two weeks

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2023, 6:46 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be implemented within the next two weeks[/size]
    • Today 13:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mueen Al-Kazemi, confirmed, on Saturday, that the budget law will soon be published in the Official Gazette after it was referred to the President of the Republic, indicating that the law will be effective within 15 days. days of its passage.
     Al-Kazemi said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "the Finance Committee, two days ago, sent the budget law to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of approving it," noting that "the law will be approved within 5 to 15 days.”
    He added, "All political forces are unanimous not to go to the Federal Supreme Court to challenge the budget law, especially the articles related to Kurdistan, as they are constitutional and fair."
    Al-Kazemi indicated, "The implementation of the law will lead to an urban and service revolution in the country because the government has promised plans for the next three years."
    While the Parliamentary Strategic Planning Committee confirmed earlier, its intention is to monitor government performance and implement all budget items after their approval.
    The deputy head of the committee, Muhammad Karim, said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "a directive was issued by the committee's presidency to monitor and evaluate the ministerial program directly and continuously by following up on the implementation and disbursement of the federal budget." funds according to the allocation to avoid wasting it.” Ended 25

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:03 pm