Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi Expert Expects The Dollar To Fall To The Official Price And Reveals Indicators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi Expert Expects The Dollar To Fall To The Official Price And Reveals Indicators Empty An Iraqi Expert Expects The Dollar To Fall To The Official Price And Reveals Indicators

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2023, 8:11 am

An Iraqi Expert Expects The Dollar To Fall To The Official Price And Reveals Indicators
    06/17/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Economist Nabil Al-Marsoumi predicted today, Saturday, that the dollar will drop.
     Al-Marsoumi stated in a clarification, followed by Earth News, that “there are many indications that suggest the imminence of an interim agreement between Iran and the United States, after the International Atomic Energy Agency announced the resolution of outstanding issues with Iran related to uranium enrichment rates, which reached 83%, as well as issues related to the discovery of nuclear activities in Iran.” Some undisclosed sites from Iran.
    He added, “This means that the contentious issues between Iran and the agency have been resolved, and any US-Iranian agreement would lead to an increase in Iranian oil production and exports between half a million and one million barrels per day, which would result in a decrease in global oil prices that would negatively affect oil revenues in Iran.” OPEC countries, including Iraq.
    He continued, "But on the other hand, if this agreement leads to the abolition of restrictions on bank transfers in dollars to Iran, this will lead to a significant improvement in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, and the parallel exchange rate will come very close to the official rate as a result of the shift in the payment of Iranian merchants' dues from cash dollars to remittances." Banking, and it may also result in an increase in Iranian gas releases to Iraq, as the agreement will lead to the possibility of paying Iran's debts to Iraq in dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 12:08 pm