Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Waiting for political consensus.. Deputy: The government list is full of "broken laws"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Waiting for political consensus.. Deputy: The government list is full of "broken laws" Empty Waiting for political consensus.. Deputy: The government list is full of "broken laws"

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2023, 5:13 am

[size=52]Waiting for political consensus.. Deputy: The government list is full of "broken laws"[/size]
    • Today 10:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad.. 
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Al-Jamali stressed, on Wednesday, the need for Iraq to legislate important laws, including the oil and gas law, calling on the government to expedite sending important laws in order to discuss and approve them within the House of Representatives.  
    Al-Jamali said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "The government's list is full of suspended laws due to the absence of political consensus on most of them," pointing out that "the citizen is eagerly waiting for the approval of service and economic laws."
    He added, "Iraq needs to legislate the oil and gas law, as well as laws that facilitate the work of the investor, which contribute to employing the labor force and reducing unemployment rates in Iraq." 
    Al-Jamali expressed his hope that the government would send the oil and gas law as soon as possible, according to the government program presented by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani.
    He pointed out, "The oil and gas law is one of the most important and prominent laws over which many disputes occurred, especially between the Kurdistan region and the federal government." 
    And a member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Omid Muhammad, confirmed the parliament's intention to pass a number of important laws during the next legislative term, indicating that the priority will be for service projects. End / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:29 am