Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP reveals Abadi's plans to form a higher council for security policies includes three presidencies

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

MP reveals Abadi's plans to form a higher council for security policies includes three presidencies Empty MP reveals Abadi's plans to form a higher council for security policies includes three presidencies

Post by Bama Diva Sat 27 Sep 2014, 8:03 am

MP reveals Abadi's plans to form a higher council for security policies includes three presidencies and the leaders of the political blocs in Iraq

27/09/2014 10:19:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / NINA / MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Alla Talabani revealed that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi plans to form a higher council for security policy includes the three presidencies and political leaders in Iraq to run the security file.

She said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi briefed leaders of political blocs and the Kurdistan region to adopt a proposal for the formation of a higher council for security policy includes the leaders of the three presidencies and political leaders and heads of political blocs in Iraq." 

She added, "The Council will take over the management and follow-up the security file, policy formulation and strategic security in the country for the next phase and re-evaluate and restructure formations of military security establishment and advancement of their betterment to meet the challenges of terror." 

Talabani stressed that "the Supreme Council for the security policies will be the decision-maker in the security issues after the agreement of the political leaders." 

She noted that "the proposal was welcomed by the leaders of the Kurdistan region and there are signs of positive support shown by other components to crystallize a trend towards forming this Council, which would be similar to the Pentagon in American on the security decision."/ End 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:07 am