Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Media Authority issues directives to support the national economy and the dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Media Authority issues directives to support the national economy and the dinar Empty The Media Authority issues directives to support the national economy and the dinar

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2023, 4:58 am

[size=38]The Media Authority issues directives to support the national economy and the dinar[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 27, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Hadath Obelisk: The Media and Communications Authority issued directives to media institutions to support the national economy and the Iraqi dinar.
    The Commission stated, according to a document addressed to media institutions: Based on the powers vested in us in regulating the media, communications and information technology sectors under Order (65) of 2004 in force, and in support of the national economy and preventing harm to the public and private interests of citizens, the Commission directs the necessity for the media to refrain from publishing any news Misleading or inaccurate about the national currency and the economic sector according to the Media Broadcasting Rules Regulation issued by the Media and Communications Authority (Part Two / Article 3). Insulting the reputation of persons or companies or harming the national economy and affecting public health and the environment.
    And she stressed that, otherwise, the media bodies shall bear legal accountability in accordance with the terms of the licensing contract and the powers vested in the Media and Communications Commission and the laws in force.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:10 am