Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

6 unions launch a campaign to support the dinar and the national economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

6 unions launch a campaign to support the dinar and the national economy Empty 6 unions launch a campaign to support the dinar and the national economy

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jun 2021, 7:04 am

6 unions launch a campaign to support the dinar and the national economy

•  Time: 06/13/2021 12:18:14

•  Reading: 2,223 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A group of unions and federations announced the launch of a national campaign to support the national currency and the economy and increase the citizen's confidence in the Iraqi dinar.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And 6 unions said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, announcing the launch of a national campaign under the auspices of the Central Bank of Iraq to raise awareness to support the national currency and the Iraqi economy. Dentists, who represent a large segment of Iraqi society.
    The statement added, "This campaign aims to shed light on the importance of dealing with the national currency and increasing the citizen's confidence in it, for the contribution of all sectors to maintaining the exchange rate and maintaining inflation at low rates, and reducing the rates of poverty and unemployment through the entry of Iraqi and foreign investors to work inside the country, which will lead To increase the services provided to citizens, and this is fully reflected positively on the economy.”
    He pointed out that "this campaign also includes a focus on the failure of the owners of retail and service stores to compel citizens."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 10:40 am